Width/Height minimum : 400 • Size : ko • Height : px • Width : px
place des Feuillants • 21121 Fontaine-lès-Dijon
Formerly a chapel dedicated to St Ambrosinien, it did not become a parish church until the middle of the 15th century. All that remains of its reconstruction in the late 14th century is the west door under the porch. The building as we see it today was extensively restructured between 1480 and about 1530. The highlight of the church is to be found in the north transept: a statue of St Bernard (the patron saint), probably the work of Antoine Le Moiturier.