During the launching phase of the scoring tool,
your rating will be saved but not posted on the website.
The adventure begins at the crack of dawn. Nature has hardly woken up. The light of a clear fine summer`s morning shimmers like diamonds through the dew-specked fields.
The first rays of a carefree sun disperse tufts of mists which linger lazily on the valley floor. The birds sing joyfully and excitement takes hold!
Since 1979 Air Escargot organizes daily balloon flights in the region of Dijon, Nuits-Saint-Georges, Beaune, and Chalon-sur-Saône, for individuals and groups.
• Regular flights from April to October
• Early in the morning or late in the afternoon
• Depending on the season, meeting-time between 6am and 8am, and between 5pm and 7pm
• Flight length: about 1:30
• We need around 4 hours in total which covers time to inflate the balloon, have a drink after the flight and return to your pick-up poin.