Width/Height minimum : 400 • Size : 41ko • Height : 355px • Width : 473px
12 rue du Bourg • 21190 Merceuil
+33(0)9 67 03 40 59
One day bike and wine tour in Côte de Nuits
Come and discover the Cote de Nuits vineyards by bike. Throught smalls paved roads you will enjoy the vines and ride along the small winemakers villages, Gevrey Chambertin Vosne Romanee ( Romanee Conti ), Chambolle Musigny, Nuits St Georges. Your guide will support you along the way and provide explanations about the most popular wine in the world!
You enter the famous Clos de Vougeot and you visit 2 wineries and taste 9 differents wines from the area.
To have a full vision of Burgundy in a 1 day we will have lunch in a local restaurant.
This tour is a sample of Burgundy!
• Ride a bike along the vineyard
• Visit the Clos de Vougeot
• Discover 2 wineries
• Taste 9 differents wines red and white from the region
• Enjoy a local meal at lunch
• Understand Burgundy wine classification and the work of the winemakers
• Have Fun !
About the tour
• Level: easy
• Distance: 18km
• Duration: 6 hours
• Departure: 10am (from parking du Port du Canal in Dijon)
• Back: 4.30pm (at the same point)
• Included: Bike, helmet, English speaking guide, transfer to bike departure, lunch, visit and wine tasting
Rate: 210€ / person all included (except drink for lunch)
210€ per person all included (except drink for lunch)