Width/Height minimum : 400 • Size : 63ko • Height : 400px • Width : 400px
Rue Sainte Anne • 21000 Dijon
The former Carmelite Convent was the first convent founded in Dijon in 1605. With its handsome baroque facade giving onto the street, the convent included a cloister planted with shrubs and a kitchen garden.
The construction of the Sainte-Anne car park in 1994 provided an opportunity to recreate a garden divided into four borders surrounded by box hedges, echoing the original layout of the Carmelite Convent.