Width/Height minimum : 400 • Size : 1230ko • Height : 1836px • Width : 2827px
Wine class- Burgundy tasting "Discovering the vineyard and wines of Burgundy - Clos de Bourgogne
16 avenue Bouchard • 21640 Gilly-lès-Cîteaux
Discovery, Tasting, Vineyard
Discovery, Tasting, Vineyard • Location vineyard
Come and discover the secrets of “terroir” wines and the essentials of wine tasting with Sandrine Lanaud, your personal wine coach (wine trainer and professional taster). She will share with you her passion of "Burgundy Terroirs".
Private coaching formula tour for 2 or 4 pers
The Wine workshop unfold in the tasting lounge or cellar with video facilities.
Content of Workshop :
- discovering and understanding “Terroirs”, combination between human action and Nature influences which gives such diversity to Burgundy wines:
Nobles grapes varietals, classification, influences of the slope, climate, quality of soils and sub-soils, rule of the vitner ” vigneron” (winegrowing and winemaking)
- Introduction to wine tasting, learn to express your sensations and make difference between «Terroirs» wines:
Comparative tasting of Chardonnay and pinot noir wines from the appellations “Bourgogne" to "village" or/and "1er cru".
• Coaching formula for 2 or 4 participants (possibility to join a little group for a workshop duration of 2:00 or 3:00)
• Duration: 1:30/2:00
• Schedule: from 3:30 pm / or on request +33(0) 6 64 90 20 32
• Bilingual Wine workshop: French or English.
• Meeting point : Clos de Bourgogne-4 rue du Richebourg .21220 Gevrey- Chambertin
• For reaching us : by” route des Grands Crus”
Bus Transco 60 (stop at 10min) or bicycles (15km) from Dijon
Rate : 50€/ person (2 persons)
Thank you for consulting us for 3 persons and more.