Width/Height minimum : 400 • Size : 571ko • Height : 1581px • Width : 2362px
Walking wine Tour – wine tasting Burgundy- Clos de Bourgogne
Discovery, Tasting, Vineyard
Come and discover the secrets of “Terroirs" wines, the essentials of wine tasting with Sandrine Lanaud, your personal wine coach (wine trainer and professional taster). She will share with you her passion of "Burgundy Terroirs"
Private formula coaching tour for 2 pers.
The workshop unfold in the vineyard around the Clos de Vougeot,According to the weather and the requests tasting in the cellar or in the wineyard. At the end of the tour possibility of winery visit (not included).
Content of Workshop:
- discovering and understanding the “Terroirs”, combination between human action and Nature influences which gives such diversity to the vineyard parcels and Burgundy wines: nobles grapes varietals, classification, vineyard landscapes, influences of the climate, quality of soils and sub-soils
The rule of the “Vigneron” in the wine Terroir expression: naturals methods of wine growing and wine making
- introduction to wine tasting: learn to express your sensations and make difference between the" Terroirs" wines:
comparative tasting of Chardonnay and pinot noir wines from the appellation “bourgogne" to "village" or/and " 1er cru"…
Extension of the wine tour: visits of a winery and the “Château du Clos de Vougeot” (not included in the tour)
• Coaching formula for 2 participants (possibility to join a little group for a workshop duration of 2 or 3hrs)
• Duration: 1:30
• Schedule: from 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm/ or on request +33(0) 6 64 90 20 32
• Bilingual Wine workshop: French or English.
• Meeting point : Clos de Bourgogne-1 rue du moulin – 21640 Vougeot.. On request meeting point : railway station of Vougeot-GiIly (15min from Dijon station )
" The alcohol abuse is dangerous for the health. To consume in moderation. "
Rate : 50€/ person (from 2 persons)
• Thank you for consulting us for 3 persons and more.