Width/Height minimum : 400 • Size : 35ko • Height : 400px • Width : 400px
Office de Tourisme
A discovery of the attractions of the Capital City of the Dukes of Burgundy while tasting prestigious wines, gastronomic cuisine and visiting the historical heritage of the superb city of Dijon.
[B]DAY 1 : Discover Dijon to your rhythm[/B]
- Arrival of the participants late morning and settling down at the hotel
Documents will be handed out for the visits
- Lunch at the Porte Guillaume Restaurant (drinks not included)
- A tour of Dijon at your own pace: its pedestrian precincts, its churches, its private mansions, its timbered houses, its Dukes of Burgundy Palace...,
A city of arts :
Dijon is a city of arts and of exceptional wealth, with numerous monuments of great interest which remind us mostly that it used to be, under the reign of the Dukes of Burgundy, the capital city of a State encompassing the Flanders and Burgundy. The churches, the private mansions and the ancient houses are outstandingly set off to their advantage...
* We shall continue with the visit of the Fine Arts Museum; Dijon also has numerous museums and among which the Fine Arts Museum, one of the wealthiest in France.
- Late afternoon, there will be wine tasting in the Cellar of the Porte Guillaume restaurant,
- Gastronomic dinner at the Porte Guillaume Restaurant (drinks excluded)
[B] DAY 2 : Discovery and Shopping[/B]
- Buffet breakfast
- Morning free for visiting and shopping
- Lunch at the Porte Guillaume Restaurant (drinks excluded)
The stay includes: 1 night in a 3-star hotel including breakfast, 2 luncheons, 1 dinner, 1 wine tasting. Visit of the city and of the museums, a 24-hour pass Dijon Côte de Nuits.
The stay does not include: the drinks during meals.
The programme can be modified according to your needs and to the opening hours of the various museums.
Price per person based on double room : 176€ additional single 50€.
The stay includes: 1 night in a 3-star hotel including breakfast, 2 luncheons, 1 dinner, 1 wine tasting. Visit of the city and of the museums and The Owl's Trail!
[B]Booking is for 2 people.[/B]
The price does not include : the tourist tax, the transport, the drinks,own expenses, Cancellation insurances - luggage - repatriation, any extra not stated.