Width/Height minimum : 400 • Size : 50ko • Height : 400px • Width : 400px
One day trip: Dijon of the Dukes of Burgundy and the Côte de Nuits... by bike
Discover Dijon, a City of Art and History and capital of the Dukes of Burgundy, and the Côte de Nuits winegrowing area, nicknamed the "Champs-Elysées" of Burgundy.
A day out combining heritage discovery and sporting activity.
9.00 am Discover the historic centre of Dijon with your guide.
Dijon, a City of Art and History and the Capital of Burgundy, is the heir to a prestigious past.
Enjoy exploring the old town, with its architectural heritage of outstanding quality.
10.30 am The Grand Dukes of the West
In the Middle Ages, the Dukes of Burgundy influenced the course of European history. Dijon has preserved sumptuous souvenirs of these colourful figures. Tour of the historic rooms of the Musée des Beaux-Arts* – Guard Room, Tombs of the Dukes, etc.
12.00 pm Lunch in Dijon city centre.
2.00 pm Depart by coach for Marsannay-la-Côte.
2.30 pm Meet with your guide and depart for a cycle tour of the Côte de Nuits winegrowing area, nicknamed Burgundy's "Champs-Elysées" because of its Grand Cru red wines.
Route: Brochon, Fixin, Gevrey-Chambertin, Morey-Saint-Denis, Chambolle-Musigny, stop off at Château du Clos de Vougeot, then pass through Romanée-Conti, Morey-Saint-Denis and Nuits-Saint-Georges (approx. 16 km).
You will have the opportunity for an introduction to the art of wine tasting in a Côte de Nuits cellar, with a presentation of the estate and a guided tasting of several wines.
Return to Dijon by coach.
6.00 pm End of tour in Dijon.
Price: From €100 per person, incl. VAT (based on a group of 30).
- Guide for a half-day in Dijon.
- Lunch (starter, main, dessert, ¼ btle wine and coffee)
- Coach transfers from Dijon to Marsannay-la-Côte and Nuits-Saint-Georges to Dijon
- Cycle tour with guide (bicycle and helmet included)
- Wine tasting in the Côte de Nuits
Price does not include:
- Any transport not mentioned above
- Additional charge for guided tours on public holidays
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance -– cancellation, luggage, repatriation
- Any extras not mentioned above
* Closed on Tuesdays and public holidays
* Price subject to change, depending on number of people and availability. Subject to availability at the time of booking.
Valid until: 31 December 2014, subject to availability at the time of booking.