Plan easily your trips in Dijon and its surrounding by looking the "Cycling in Grand Dijon" map.
• Available at the Tourist Office: the urban cyclist guide and the "Cycling in Grand Dijon" map
Along the Burgundy Canal: a taste tour of Burgundy by bike
From Saint-Jean-de-Losne in Côte d'Or to Migennes in Yonne, admire the main attractions of the Valley Ouche, Auxois and Tonnerrois along the Burgundy Canal by bike.
• Available at the Tourist Office: the touristic map "Cycling along the Burgundy Canal"
The "Accueil vélo" (Welcome Bike) Label
800 km of cycle routes and greenways cut into 5 major routes.
Our partners certified "Accueil vélo" welcome you and make your stay in Dijon easier:
• Les 2 roues électriques
• Les Lilas de Dijon
• Meublé de l’Auditorium – Opéra
• Hôtel de Paris
• Hôtel des Ducs
• Hôtel Philippe le Bon
• Hôtel Wilson
• Available at the Tourist Office: La Côte d'Or à vélo
• Available at the Tourist Office: Burgundy Cycling
• Available at the Tourist Office: Cycling along the Burgundy Canal
• On sale at the Tourist Office: Burgundy Cycling Tour, Cycling in Burgundy and Bresse, Burgundy by bike on greenways
• See the France Bike Tourism website
The Velodi service allows you to use bicycles in more than 40 terminals throughout the city.
• See the Velodi website