Come discover the culinary specialties of Dijon in a walking tour through the historical streets of the city center, including several tasting stops in unique and authentic places.
You will enjoy the delicacies that are the pride of Burgundy, such as mustard, kir, gougères, gingerbread and much more.
Your guide, a connoisseur of the region, will take you inside the famous market of Les Halles to enjoy the colorful local vendors and their specialties.
• Discover the historic city center with a knowledgeable local guide
• Savor a delicious kir and a gougère in one of the most beautiful streets of Dijon
• Go inside the famous open market to experience how the locals shop for their daily fare or special occasions
• Taste gingerbread and world famous Dijon mustard
• Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people to ensure a more personalized experience
• Tour length – approximately 2 1/2 hours
- Activités culturelles